What is Autel Maxisys MS908 CV?
Autel MaxiSys professional diagnostic tool is the 2022 newest scanner enables mechanics/workshops to diagnose heavy-duty truck & commercial vehicles fast and easily, including the latest vehicle models. Working with extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European commercial vehicle makes and machines.
Autel MS908CV Features:
Autel MS908CV enjoys 25 special and 23 adaption functions to meet all your needs for various service and maintenance. 25 special functions including Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, DPF, Injector Coding, Throttle, IMMO, Headlamp, CHG Tire Size, Trans Adaption etc. 23 adaption functions including DOC/DPF Instant Replacement Reset, Fuel Pressure Adaptation Reset, Injector CEOM Reset etc. Please send VIN to us to check compatibility.
Autel Maxisys MS908CV automotive diagnostic scanner can access all available vehicle modules to perform all systems OE-Level diagnosis. Autel truck scanner 908cv can read and clear codes, display live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis, read ECU information, perform Active Tests.
Autel MS908 CV comes with bi-directional control that can control various vehicle parts and components like fuel pumps, wipers, headlamps, windows, doors, sunroof and etc to test its functionality.
Autel MS908CV Update:
Autel MS908 CV comes with 12 Months Free online software updates and One-Year Warranty.
Autel MaxiSys MS908CV Come with Advanced Hardware and Extreme ease-of-use:
• Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
• 9.7″1024×768 LED-backlit glossy Multi Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
• Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
• Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
• Dual-band (2.4 GHz & 5.0 GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
• Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing
• Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
• USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
• The VCI connects to the main unit wirelessly with up to 230 meters working range